Consider becoming part of our mission. Apply for a grant to address unmet breast cancer screening/diagnostic and support* needs in your community. Applications are accepted from early August through late September each year.
Our 2021 Breast Health Services Application for screening/diagnostic services is currently available. Be sure to download the 2021 IBCAT Screening/Diagnostic Program Guidelines.
*At this time, we are not accepting Support Services Grant Applications. Please check back in second quarter 2021 for a status update.
Overview of Program Guidelines:
- Project must be specific to providing services to lower income, medically under-served women or men.
- Maximum request limits are outlined within the application.
- Organizations may only apply for one screening/diagnostic grant and one support services grant per facility, annually.
- Reimbursement rates are based on the current Medicare rates.
- Applicants must be a federally tax-exempt entity – non-profit organization, government agency, educational institution or Indian tribe.
- Services are to be within the State of Indiana. All patients must be Indiana residents.
- A grant contract will be the legal mechanism for funding of grant.
- Announcement of awards will be made no later than December 15.
- Grantees will submit quarterly financial reports, six-month progress report and final grant report to IBCAT.
- Grant period runs January 1 thru December 31.
- Grant application must be received as listed within the application. See application for full details.